Thursday 22 March 2007

Beautiful Poland, anyway

Lately, Poland has been on the news. And it hasn't been good news. I am not going to talk about the Twins (that surely talk over lunch "Oh, I've got an Idea... what if... we do a dictatorship but slowly, in an apparent legal way?", "Bravo, bravo! I think it is a great Idea!" while clapping hands), nor about their politics on Gay Rights, Freedom of Ideology, of Political Beliefs, Religion, etc. Nor am I to talk about something that is very on fashion now in Spain (Historical Memory) which they are doing the exact opposite. If you want to talk about that, just check the news. I, mostly, disagree.
But I love Poland, I've said that before. So, in a tribute to the country, which is, anyway, beautiful, I have uploaded the photos of my trips to Polska in 2004 (click on the photo or here). I am dying to go back again!

2 comments:

coque said...

then hurry, because if things keep going like that, they won't like people like you (and I) going around.

now seriously. that countries are very atractive. nice photos.

Habibi said...

Yeah, well, the'd miss it! Us and especially the EU!

Thanks for the compliment. I do what I can!