Thursday 26 June 2008

Colorful Drinks

Summer has arrived and to celebrate I have decided to create a new album. I wanted to release it on the 23rd, the shortest night of the year, i.e. the longest day, but, as always, I was busy and I couldn't until today (plus some technical difficulties - thank you guys, to be at the other end of the wire).
You'll see that this time there are no Super Bonus Tracks, my beloved ones. I Wanted to do a 12 song album with one or two SBT as usual (12 for the number of weeks in the season) but in the end I couldn't pick which ones were the SBTs and which ones the actual songs. So you have to consider this as a whole SBDisk. Shuffle to enjoy.
As always, if you click on the cover and at the bottom you will be able to download the tracks and the artwork I have created. Also, at th bottom, you'll find a link to the lyrics and the translations for the non english songs.
I want to dedicate this album to Cvalda. Hope you all like it.

Colorful Drinks


Citizen of the Planet • Alanis Morissette
Orchidee • Amalia Grè
Oh My LifeBeth Rowley
Jodida, pero contenta • Concha Buika
Desafinado (G&J)Damien Rice & Lisa Hannigan
MercyDuffy
Falling in Love AgainEagle Eye Cherry
Space Oddity (Bowie)Émilie Simon
Lovefool (Cardigans)Just Jack
Tothom parla • Las Migas
CrimeNajwaJean
La Rambla (?) (Quimi)Novo
BetterRegina Spektor
Handle Me (Old)Robyn
Replacement • She Wants Revenge
Rapper’s Delight (?)Sugarhill Gang
Not That Big • Temposhark & Imogen Heap
Les formigues de la vida • Xerramequ Tiquis Miquis

Artwork and other files, and Tracks

Lyrics

No comments: