Wednesday 30 January 2008

Twelve

It's been a long time since I did a compilation with my top songs. Over two years, in fact. And as well quite a while since I united some songs altogether for you.
But here it is. I wanted to bring it to you for the New Year but this long January is ending when I finish this compilation.

It means 2007 for me. Its title is Twelve, for obvious reasons. And this is the play list:
1. Graines d’étoiles - Émilie Simon & Perry Blake
2. L’ultimo - Ania Dąbrowska
3. Changes - Mónica Cervera
4. Writer’s Block - Just Jack
5. Ah w noss - Nancy Ajram
6. Foto - Joan Miquel Oliver
7. Watching Cars Go By - Felix da Housecat
8. Vökuró (Gonzales mix) (Live version) - Björk
9. Jesse - Ivri Lider
10. LDN - Lily Allen
11. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
12. You Don’t Know My Name - Alicia Keys
You know how I love Super Bonus Tracks. That's why it has two:
À cause des garçons (Tepr remix) - Yelle
Bo (Yossi & Jagger version) - Ivri Lider vs. Henree
I can't even begin to say thank you to the people who brought those songs to me. Some of them you know why they are here. Some others, well, sometime you'll know. I know the twelfth song doesn't appear anywhere, you guys don't know why it is here. I wasn't here either. But if I had been, that would have been the one. You know why, don't you?
Also, thank you to those who helped on the development of the artwork.

As usual I have uploaded the artwork and the tracks.
This time the artwork is made for a case. If someone wants an envelope, I can make it. Let me know.
Also, there is no image in the inside and I have done everything in PDF so it is easier.
I haven't printed it for me yet (I don't have a printer now) so I don't know if it alright. Hope so.
The lyrics are with the rest of the files, but you can access them on-line.

Artwork and other files.

3 comments:

Vulcano Lover said...

ta ra ri
ta ra ra...

coque said...

i love most of the songs.
thank's for this compilation.

Habibi said...

Vulcano: ¿Qué?

Gatch: thank YOU!