Wednesday 16 May 2007

B sides

As usual, a moment after finishing something up, I realise that I have forgoten an element, a comma, a period. So, just begun my holidays the day after releasing It's not me, I turn my iPod on and a song that has scaped from the compilation comes up, exactly one of the songs that inspired the album.
So, after the success of the previous album and my mistake, I have done a new album with B sides. In the A sides I tried to explain a story through the songs, with the place I gave them, but it does not look like I succeeded. For this reason, this album does not have an stablished order, only alphabetical. Only the two first songs are outside its place. "Smile" because it is the one I forgot, "Я Твоя Не Первая" not to be next to its English version.
You'll see that there are versions of songs in the A side, other songs are replies.

It's not me: the B-sides
  1. Smile - Lily Allen
  2. Я Твоя Не Первая - Тату
  3. Love Is a Losing Game - Amy Winehouse
  4. Left Outside Alone - Anastacia
  5. Szepty i łzy - Anna Maria Jopek
  6. Sod Off - Björk
  7. If You Go Away - Cyndi Lauper
  8. ¿Cómo repartimos los amigos? - Ella Baila Sola
  9. I've Got a Life - Eurythmics
  10. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
  11. לבד (Levad) - Ivri Lider
  12. Canciones de amor - Julieta Venegas
  13. To nie miłość (to tylko złudzenie) - Justyna Steczkowska
  14. Spending My Time - Roxette
  15. Dead For You - NajwaJean
  16. I Want to Break Free - Queen
  17. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinéad O'Connor
  18. Show Me Love - t.A.T.u
If you click the image or here, you'll find the covers –front, back, both and inside– (remember to resize when printing) and tracks. You will also find the original album covers and the lyrics, which are also here.

PS The mood of this album is different, perhaps I am different too.
PS Thanks to Gatchan for being the best critic ever.

Note: I have updated the artwork of the album. Now it is in the right size.

3 comments:

Habibi said...

C Sides:

1. Duele El Amor (con Aleks Syntek) - Ana Torroja
2. Ya No Te Quiero - Ana Torroja
3. Te He Querido Tanto - Ana Torroja
4. Szepty i łzy - Anna Maria Jopek - Farat
5. Jeśli Myślisz, Że Ja Cię Nie Kocham - Anna Maria Jopek
6. So Broken - Björk
7. No Me Vas A Embolicar - Carmen París
8. Little Things (That Tear Us Apart) - Irene
9. Za karę - Justyna Steczkowska
10. Smile - Lily Allen - Album version
11. Me Cuesta Tanto Olvidarte - Mecano
12. Crying - NajwaJean
13. If You Go Away - Patricia Kaas
14. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette
15. Si Te Vas - Shakira
16. If You Go Away - Shirley Bassey
17. Me cuesta tanto olvidarte - Siwel
18. Show me love (extended version) - t.A.T.u

coque said...

downloaded :)

Habibi said...

Hope you enjoy it.