Thursday 20 October 2005

Sun

Sun is shining.

I got some "bad" news (note the inverted commas) yesterday, but the Sun was shining.
I wasn't at work, this morning; some training, and the Sun was shining outside.
I am working in 15 minutes and Sun is shining; I'd rather be in my balcony reading some nice book (it would be for the university, I haven't got time for anything else) and having some good coffee. The Sun would be lying on my face.
I have to go work and the Sun will be out by the time I finish.
It feels like the end of the world: the Sun is shining and I can't enjoy it.
Autumn is coming.


The last chance streetcar went off the track
Mary Jane, Alanis Morissette, Jagged Little Pill

1 comment:

coque said...

today is raining, but yesterday the sun was shining and it was cold (the perfect mix).

when the weather helps you, all the problems seem to be gone.