Wednesday 19 October 2005

Las aperiencias engañan

Sometimes things that seem to be something are, in the end, something totally different.
And again, I see myself in my memory telling people not to judge thing for what they look like and wait until they really do know what is this about. And again, I see myself making this kind of pre-judgements myself and I don't like it.
Today I was almost going to splash myself into a wall [figured wall, of course] but it didn't happen because I, somehow, got some inspiration and realised that I was wrong. Well, I wasn't that wrong, just a bit. But, anyway, i don't like that.
My sister [the birthday girl] and I have a word (that other people uses, I think) that I really like: tanguear. To Tango (somebody or someone).
Tango is a beautiful dance and it always go with a "Dime y te digo", "Estira i arronssa"... "Pull and Push". It is like a fight between two people. Love, and life in general, is like that. We are always pulling someone's tongue and, in the end, it all ends up very badly. Or perhaps not.

No comments: