Sunday 9 October 2005

Sometimes I hate myself

Yesterday I did something that I hated.
I work in a Real Estate and, many times, I've seen/heard that owners of flats to rent do not want to let it to foreigners. I disliked that so much, but I can't do anything. And, in the other hand, I do understand why they are like that.
I have a parking space to let and yesterday I got a phone call from someone who wanted to rent it. He had a funny accent and I asked where he was from. I do that all the times, I am so nosey or so Poland-holic... Anyway, when he told me he was from Romania I had the thought that I preferred the guy that had called me the day before since he was Spanish. I hated that but, at the end of the day, the main point was if he was going to pay.
Why am I so disgraceful sometimes by doing things that I say are not to be done?
Perhaps it is just human behavior.

[Update] He is renting my space and pays when he has to. I was sooo wrong. The other guy, didn't even pick up the phone again.

No comments: