Friday 5 September 2008

I'm like the white bunny

Indeed. I am like the rabbit of Alice.

Well, not really. Because what I do have now is time. Oh, well, not now now as I am about to go. The thing is that I still have no Internet at home and it pisses me off. When I am doing random things I keep wanting to check something on the net. I have a long long list of things to check. But when I come here to the library I have no time. Oh well!

Thought, I don't have much to tell. Changes are happening in my life and I am experiencing so much ... what's the word... stress? Well, I guess so.

New projects are happening. I have changed careers and I am very much looking forward starting. It will be a challenge but I will surely overcome it.

Next week fabulous friend is coming, we are going concerts and to spend some time with some other fabulous friend, we are going to Madrid, spending fabulous time with friends and family and coming back to be friends of a friend.

Many things happening and I am excited.

Hope I can manage.

Just wanted to update a bit as I am totally disappeared. But everything is fine.

Speak soon

2 comments:

Centro Picasso Vilnius said...

Eh, me alegro de que vaya bien! Yo tengo internet en casa y nada que hacer, así que estoy en la situación opuesta (comprobando mi correo cada dos por tres).

¿Qué vienes a hacer a Madrid? ¿Te apetece un café?

Vulcano Lover said...

I wish we could meet...