Tuesday 4 April 2006

Questions

God! I am so hating everything lately. I don't know what is going on! Sun is shining. Something is keeping my mind busy. I (we) have finally finished some work that took me a few weeks of desperation. I have some new interests and they are bringing me smiles. Did I say Sun is shining? I am sure I did!
What is going on?
Is it, perhaps, the fact that I am so hating my job right now? (Which I am not easily quitting as, if I did, it would be to improve.) Is it the fact that I am such a coward that I cannot close a door to let another to be open? Is it the fact that in this place where I live there are no door-shops and I am afraid of going somewhere else and buying a very nice one? Am I afraid that the newly bought door could be rather better than the old one I am trying to close? Is it the fact that opening my university books is getting harder day after day? Is it the fact that I am becoming a lazy Spaniard kind of guy? Am I lazy/afraid/scared for/of going back to roots, to walk back the same routes i came from?
Is it that you are so far right now and I haven't seen you for so long? Is it that this right moment is when I really need a hug?
I don't know what the heck is going on. I don't know why is this happening.
I am bored. So bored that I am even writing it in here. No-one will have an answer here. Not even me.

What could I do? What should I do?

I wish taking decisions was easier than it is right now.

Is there any single rich and handsome guy around who wants to live in a masía in Languedoc or in Empordà?

BTW, I am about to be 1000-times-visited.
Thank you very much.

2 comments:

Shirlz said...

Habibi, well I can't help you with the rich guy, but life does come in waves ... one month it feels like boring old plain sailing, the next you're surfing the biggest breaker whilst screaming WOOOHOOO! Change rarely brings bad things, other than the fear surrounding it x

Habibi said...

Thank you very much Shirlz! I guess is all the coming up of Spring and the clock change.
Yeah, a change, this is what I need.
Thanks.