Monday 27 August 2007

You are my DayLight

Lady (Hear Me Tonight)
Modjo



Lady (Hear Me Tonight) (Acoustic)



Lady hear me tonight
Coz' my feeling is just so right
As we dance by the moonlight
Can't you see you're my daylight

Lady I just feel like
I won't get you out of my mind
I feel love for the first time
And I know that it is true
I can tell by the look in your eyes

[Crossed memories with this song. I remember when I had just turned 20 and I used to dance this song with two E's just like the guys on the video but in a club instead of a shower. Also, I can't avoid thinking of your mother, whose words would come out just like this song. And now, I will remember this song with your eyes and your skin attached to it.]

4 comments:

Vulcano Lover said...

I have always loved this song... For it is hapiness and melancholy.

Dancing in twilight at the end of your hands, in the begining of a endless night of waving love...

The empty space of this happening is waiting for us someplace sometime.

B.Kss

Habibi said...

[what could I reply?]

coque said...

i remember too.

but there is not melancholy, there are only memories

Habibi said...

melancholy is good. memories are too.