Friday 24 August 2007

All I need

Yesterday I helped on a move.
Boxes, boxes, bags and suitcases.
Thousands of them.

One year? Is it one year to accumulate all that? Wow. I don't have that many things and it's been almost three for me. Three? or a life time? I can't even remember.
You know, there is many people who have no clothes to wear.
I have three pairs of shoes. And that's enough.
This winter I've been throwing things out and giving things away. I haven't finished. And when I finally move, then, I'll be done. I don't want to give my books away. I already did give many of them. But I am not moving them.

I don't need many things. I'm waiting for you to take me to the Langue d'Oc or for you to take me to Danmark. I'll fill one suitcase with two or three books, two pairs of jeans, 4 t-shirts, some underwear and the shoes I am wearing. Oh, and my Laptop to keep you up to date. That's all.

That's all I need.

I'm ready.
Take me.

4 comments:

Vulcano Lover said...

take me... and dance me to the endo of love... and to the morning smiles, an to those places i told you...

B Kisses.

Habibi said...

b back, be always. the morning smiles is b, and everything is b. thank you

coque said...

moving, starting from zero... i wouldn't be able to do that.

Habibi said...

aren't you doing it just now?

otherwise

you should learn