Monday 6 August 2007

Why

For some freaking reason I don't have Internet at home.
I have moved to a new company and it happens that the old one has cut my service but the new one hasn't started it yet. I don't understand how this things can happen. The confirmation form hadn't been sent, so it hadn't been received, so, why on earth did they move it on already? I'm asking.
This really "grinds my gears".
I don't usually get answers for my questions lately. Questions to things. Questions to air. Questions to people. Questions to God. Questions to the Lightnes of Magic. Questions to the Mother Nature or even to the Ocean I don't know.
I need my answers. I need some replies.
In need new replies.
Why did you do this? Why did you do that? Why on earth would you say those words? Why haven't you said them?
What the fuck is going on with my life? Why the hell I am wasting my time?
Why is life fucking passing me by?
Why don't you sing to me again?
Why?

Don't Speak
No Doubt



You and me
We used to be together
Everyday together
Always
I really feel
That I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end
It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real
Well I don't want to know

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts

Our memories
Well, they can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightening
As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry

It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me I can see us dying... are we?

Don't Speak
Anna Maria Jopek


3 comments:

Vulcano Lover said...

I have always thought there are two types of people... Those who let the life pass through them and those who pass through their lives...

I also think there is not a choice, but an attitude...

I have always loved the second ones... Even though they are the most difficult to love.

More than that... I think when questions spread over everything, and start to be a barrier, the best thing to do is to undo the knot, and beguin from zero... Go to the simplest... It should work

B-Kisses.

coque said...

i remember that song and that day and that night...

ask me, ask me, ask me...

Shyness is nice and
Shyness can stop you
From doing all the things in life
You'd like to

Habibi said...

vulcano: ta, man, really.

Gatchan: you know i am afraid of words, of asking, of your words.