Tuesday 14 August 2007

"I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'"

This last few days it has been raining. It rains one day, the next it is bright and shining. But I got happy it was raining. I missed rain. I like rain. One morning, I got out, and it was chilly (I had my cardigan on) and all misty and wet. It felt London-y. I liked it. I took a train. It felt London-y. I walk around another city. It felt London-y. I loved it.
When it has actually been raining I have always been home or getting there. The rain in Spain does not always fall on the plain. And what is worse, the rain (and especially the summer rain) is totally different: if it rains, it pours. I don't remember rains like this in London. Even lights went off many times. One day it caught me on my way home. My sister drove most of the way, but I had to drive a bit. I could see nothing. I was like 1m/h and I could see just rain falling on my windshield.
I like rain. I missed it.

But, honey, don't you worry, cos "I just did me some talkin' to the sun".

Other rains: 1, 2.


2 comments:

coque said...

i miss the rain now and then.
i love being at home reading, while it's raining outside.

Habibi said...

i love when the fuses go off because of the rain, when the only noise ther is, is the rain (well, now i have laptop, so it still works).