Monday 28 July 2008

"I'm branded"

This is what Eddie said when she became a product by appointment of HRH Queen Elizabeth. Well, I haven't been branded by the Queen of the United Kingdom, nor by the King of Spain. But I could say that I have almost been branded by the king of technology. Apple!

Yes, babes, Habibi now exists in iPhone (Superflicka, now I hope you like it more, huh).

Few months ago I was contacted by Schmap to add two photos of mine to their guides. One in Madrid (Schmap, Flickr) and another in London (Schmap, Flickr).

And now they have just released Schmap for iPhone. So this means that now you can find Habibi in any iPhone (I don't know how it works, really).

I know, it's nothing, but I find it funny and it makes me smile. Other people will think this is "unauthorize practice of a profesion" (vamos, intrusismo) as I am not a professional photographer. But, hey, who cares.

Enjoy ... me!

7 comments:

Centro Picasso Vilnius said...

Me siento confusa... Por un lado me alegro por ti; por otro el iPhone sigue siendo el móvil cuya fabricación libera más CO2 a la atmósfera, cuyos componentes no se pueden reciclar y, al fin y al cabo, un bien cuyo consumo no viene marcado por la necesidad ni la razón sino por la promoción.

...Pero me alegra que seas famoso, de veras -.-u

Vulcano Lover said...

Ahora las espirales del retiro pueden verse desde cualquier iphone. ¡con lo bonito que era saber que existían sólo en secreto!

Habibi said...

super... te entiendo.

Vulc: :(

Anonymous said...

sentir que lo que uno hace se reconoce, es muy satisfactorio

Habibi said...

no, si en realidad me da un poco igual. pero me hizo gracia.

Cvalda said...

¡Qué guay! Que me perdone Superflicka, pero me gusta mucho el iphone (estoy en mi etapa Apple, ¡lo siento!) y verlo en vivo y en directo es alucinante...así que me alegro por ti :)

Habibi said...

para gustos hay colores. gracias, yo no lo tengo ni lo quiero, pero estoy en él :p