Wednesday 3 May 2006

Celluloid tears

Last night I watched "My Life Without Me", a movie by Isabel Coixet previous to "The Secret Life of Words". Also starring Sarah Polley and Leonor Watling (this time with a longer character). Also, the guy from Felicity, Scott Speedman. As well Mark Ruffalo, a guy you must have seen in many movies like "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" or "Just Like Heaven", a pseudo-good movie I saw the other day.
Talking about Leonor Watling, I saw "Malas temporadas" on Monday.
Both movies (Malas temporadas and My Life Without Me) are very strong, good, sad movies. I loved them both and I am sure you all will.
From the one I saw last night I got this three stills which I am sure you'll understand why (not to mention the beauty of the composition).

1 comment:

coque said...

this movie is sad and happy at the same time. it's a "thanksgiving" movie. it's not only "carpe diem", it's carpe diem and think about the future.
Mark Ruffalo looks great in it.