Sunday 17 September 2006

One

Today one year ago, I was bored at that horrible Real Estate office and I was, as usual, diving on the net. I was checking what was new and hot at Google and I discovered Blogger. I wasn't, then, a blog reader but I became. Also, on that day, I became a blog owner.
I opened my account at Blogger trying to escape from the boredom at work (the time it says is wrong, I guess I hadn't changed it to GMT+1 yet).

Now, still, I am not writing everything in here and spending most of my time with it, but I have another blog, I read other blogs almost every day and even have met so many very nice people through it –one of them even in flesh (:P).

So, today, Ten to the Dozen is one year old. Since November last year I have had about seventeen hundred visits. And this will only be post number ninety.
Thank you all of you, guys, who come around here, because you make my day with your comments.

[The cake was made by my sister-the-chef to celebrate my birthday, that was on the 14th but we partied last night. It was absolutely delicious –still have half of it, wanna some?]

2 comments:

Shirlz said...

Happy Birthday all round! Yumm, the cake looks good.

Thanks for everything you've shared with us over the past year!

Habibi said...

Thank YOU for coming here.