Monday 21 July 2008

I need to confess: I am in love

Indeed. I am in love but life is a bitch and I am not loved in return. I am in love with this:

HTC Ted Baker Needle Lilac

I know, it is a mobile phone. A machine. But, I am telling you, since I saw it for the first time I fell in love. (I have a witness.)

But I am cheating. Cos I am in love with someone else:

Kevin Walker

I am terrible, because I am a double cheater, because the one person that I am REALLY in love is:

Scotty Wandell

Yes, world. I confess: I love Scotty Wandell. When, at the beginning of every chapter, they have that "Previously in Brothers & Sisters" and it shows him in the past, I get so happy, because this means that he is going to be in the chapter. And if he hasn't been for a while, I jump of joy. He is so cute.

Well, now I have finished the second series so I have to wait until the third one comes out. Oh, I can't wait.

I am talking about the character, because I know nothing about the actual actor. I know, thought, that he is actually gay. But this does not mean that I can still have hopes, because the one I am in love with is Scotty, not MacFarlane. I'd love to meet him, obviously, because I do realise that meeting Scotty is kinda difficult. And, also, because part of the actor is in the character (not only the appearance).

I feel so free now that I have confessed my love.

But, hey, I still have all my love to give.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have to remember that you met that little machine because i found it ;)

oh, scotty... [sigh]
he has the most beautiful smile I will ever see in my life... I blush everytime I see it.
but you can keep him. I love kevin. he is the perfect husband for me. he's polite, educated, a little bit unbalanced, with style, romantic, sweet... oh, kevin...
I need to find someone like him...

Will said...

No he visto yo mucho esa serie

Centro Picasso Vilnius said...

¡Me gustas! Y me gusta que te guste ese móvil y no estés tó embobao por el iPhone como medio planeta. Como presidenta de la Acción Vecinal Contra el iPhone te declaro candidato a Cell Phone User of the Year, y como único miembro del jurado voy y te declaro ganador.

Centro Picasso Vilnius said...

Un segundo... ¿"Brothers and Sisters"? WTF?? Si es lo peorrr...

Habibi said...

gatch: yeah yeah ok. so i found that mobile thanks to you. SO THANKS TO YOU IT IS THAT I AM HEART BROKEN as well!
and ok, you take kevin, i take scotty

will ...

super: ahora no vayas y me quites el premio, eh, que santa rita rita...
lo cierto es que no sé que tiene el world con el dichoso iPhone. Yo tengo una mini cámara de afotos de 7MP, un iPod de 160GB y un móbil del año de la pía unión que se cae a cachos, alguna tecla no funciona y en la pantalla tengo un poco de celo porque tiene un bujero en el cristal. así que tú verás, pa qué quiero yo un iPhone si mejor no puedo estar?
ahora tú vas y me haces una medalla y me la plantas en la pechera, eh, no seas traidora.
x
PS y sí, B&S, algún problema? al menos no veo GH (no insinúo que tú sí, eh)

Vulcano Lover said...

whom do you think I might fall in love with?

I am back.

I have missed something in my trip.

Habibi said...

I don't know. Saul?

welcome back.

things are never missed quite enought.

Vulcano Lover said...

you never know...

Habibi said...

yes, you are right

Cvalda said...

Jajajaja, me ha encantado este post :) Me gusta que te guste ese móvil, y ambos hombres, aunque, personalmente, no me gusten ninguna de las tres cosas (para gustos...ya se sabe), pero, lo que más me gusta, aunque quizás me equivoque, es que para escribir posts como este hay que estar de buen humor, o, por lo menos, sentirse más o menos bien. Creo que en eso nos parecemos un poquito...

Así que me gusta que te sientas bien; ¡gracias Scotty! (un apunte: se debería revisar el nombre, que parece de papel higiénico :P)

Habibi said...

lo que debería es cambiarse de residencia y venirse a mi casa! hahahha

se hace lo que se puede cariño
gracias