Friday 11 July 2008

Free Way

Last night I went to see Yelle live. It was part of the iTunes Live festival. I was so happy to be able to go as I missed her at the Old Blue Last in February.

I like her music a lot.

Yelle live is like playing her music super loud when you are driving a convertible 200 km/h in a wide motorway and you look to your side while you sing Ye Veux Te Voir and next to you there is the hottest man you have ever been with.

Then you arrive to a toll, you slow down and she sings À Cause des Garçons. But then you are lucky and the motor way is free and you get your ticket and speed up to an empty road: Tepr.

This is Yelle in concert and I hope I see her again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

qué pena no haber podido estar allí para ir contigo.
una ampliación de metro sol-picadilly nos iría estupéndamente...

como echo de menos poder hacer ese tipo de cosas contigo.

Habibi said...

ya he empezado a cavar!