Monday 3 September 2007

Two elements

This summer I started a new creative aspect. I have created a few t-shirts. I hadn't done anything like that since I used to create my own garmets when I was a teenager. This time is different. I used a new program (FreeHand) that I had never used and I enjoyed doing so, and then I sent them to print.
This is one of the t-shirts I did (other take here).

Today I saw for first time the video of Ivri Lider's "Kach Bara Otcha Hateva" from his album "Fight!" where he covers some Henree songs. I loved the song. From second one. But somehow I felt it was attached to that t-shirt. (Sometimes I gather two elements together under one same label even thought they might not look like they have anything in comon.) Yes, it is true that the video has a word that appears as well on the shirt, but it isn't only t hat. There is something else. What, I wouldn't know.


3 comments:

Vulcano Lover said...

yeah... I wouldn't know...
Red wasn't to be, but it was.

Luis said...

GOd and me we´re almost neighbours!

Like it!

Habibi said...

Vulcano: really, I don't get it. Red?

Luis: so you can ask him for some divine sugar!