Wednesday 26 September 2007

"I can work in a coffee shop"

I talked few times about borders and foreign affairs. I talked about Catalunya and a possible separation from the rest of the State. I talked about Scotland. And I talked about other minorities that are unheard. Unlistened.
I said before that I don't like borders, passports, but that I like being European. I said before that I would abolish any separation (or leave them just conceptually, i.e. not physically).
I talked before about bureaucracy, and how bad it is.
But today, I have to say, thanks.
Thanks to those who think and work to help others.
Thanks, because you brought so much happiness.
Today I like borders. But next year, I will like them even more.

4 comments:

coque said...

i totally dislike bureaucracy. it gets me out of my nerves.

more control and more freedom? is it a possible situation?

Laura said...

thank you, darling

Vulcano Lover said...

Sometimes it is very difficult to get the meaning of your words.
Borders will keep on existing for a very long time. "Conceptual" borders even more.
Nice weekend, my dear. And b. kss.

Habibi said...

Gatch: down with the queues! Long life to the Internet!
I don't know, honey, but if you discover it, just lemme know.

Laura: nothing enough for you my dear!

Vulcano: sometimes it is very difficult to understand me/you.
borders are supposed to help, but what happens when they don't help? if a snail is not working properly and it is making the whole engine to fail, would you change it?
thanks, it was. and b k 2u2.