Tuesday 16 January 2007

C

Since this is is the post one hundred, I am going to let myself write and say what I do feel. Feeling, what is that? Feeling. Why?

It has been over a year since I started this blog and I couldn't possibly feel happier. It is true that since I quit working at the Real Estate the number of posts per week, even for month, have diminished. This is mostly because I hardly have time and I, thank God for that, might have someone to talk all those silly things to. During summer it was my Dad, now is my colleague at work. She is great, isn't she?
I didn't know what a blog was till the very day I created mine. I found out what it was gossiping on other Google products. Now I have friends here, I can say (can't I?). Friends whom I have met in flesh (how I love this word –even if I am not a vegan ;) – and some that I haven't just yet.
I have experienced many things throughout this months and some of them have been captured here. I feel so grateful for those who read this lines –especially those who are coming back. What else could I ask for? I don't think there is anything.

Thank you all cos without you it couldn't have happened. Thank you Google for creating Blog*Spot (rather nicer than other blogging sites, especially since the refurbishment). Thank you Internet for existing. Thank you Sun for shining. Thank you live for being.

2 comments:

coque said...

a blog is an escape for our thoughts and opinions waiting for a response. and when that response comes, it worths a hundred posts.
and it doesn't matter if that response is "thanks for recommending that song", "I agree with you", or "you are totally wrong". the important thing is the comunication.
and please, write more.

a friend.

Habibi said...

Thanks man.

From all the comments you've sent, I think this is the best.

you are.