Tuesday 16 May 2006

Decisions

It has been weird time lately. For the past weeks I have been having some Eleutherococcus (Siberian Ginseng –I actually didn't know it was Siberian until just now, and now I kinda like it a little more). It is some pills that work like Ginseng or Royal Jelly but without giving any excitation. I even thought that the bee attack was because of that: me sweating this bee-secretion alike.
Anyway, I don't really know if it is working. Actually, I feel tired, very tired, lately. My exams are over the corner and I don't feel like studying. I don't like studying, I like learning.
Last year I was studying at Birkbeck and taking classes. I was very tired always as I was having them after working all day. Sometimes, I would almost fall asleep. And once happened something very funny: I was sitting between my school-friend (the only one that I ever met outside school) and another guy who seemed to be fancying me and his stomach was roaring like a lion (it was tea time), then mine, and then my friend's. Was so funny. After that day I would have a coffee and a banana before going in.
Taking decisions is not easy. I wish I could do it quickly –obviously without mistaking. Perhaps that's why I am so tired lately: because my brain does not stop playing a similar game with a lovely Daisy "He loves me, he loves me not" but with a decision to be taken.
I miss going to school. Yes, it was great. Now I study in a Open University and it is very hard. Especially since I work and live in Spain, with the siesta break. Yes, it is great that I can go home to have my lunch, but hey, I get home late in the evening and no willing to study. Now I have to study. I just have, that's what I am doing. Though, when you have been all day doing things, you just feel like sitting in the couch and staying there forever. Then you'd wish to have one of those wonderful robots (or someone who loves you a lot) who would prepare your dinner, give you a massage and bring you bed.
Taking decisions, I was saying. Does anyone know why whatever we decide we are going to be a percentage wrong? That's a good question, right? Why, whatever we decide/do, we always hurt/bother/sadden someone?
Anyway. I still have some time to decide. Will try to keep it away of my mind and will take the decision in a near future (actually, I just need to 'finish' deciding). Besides, there are some changes that can happen now in my life and they would help me deciding. Isn't it great when that happens? Life is helping us out.

1 comment:

coque said...

being safe is not being alive, being alive is like being safe.
if this world is not a safe place, then let's live. that's my victory.

"being safe" by najwa (walkabout, 2006)