Tuesday 20 September 2005

Hate

Sometimes I wonder why people is so mean, sometimes. Why do they hate so much. Isn't easier to be happy and to be nice to people? Well, I guess is a matter of choice. Or perhaps just the fact that if you are good and get shit back and if you are bad and get shit back too... well, perhaps it is easier to be bad.
But, at the end of the day, isn't nicer to be happy? When we are happy we see everything much clearer. When we are happy we wander in the streets, we say hello, good morning to that old lady that is walking very slowly in the middle of the pavement not letting you pass unless you step in the street. When we are happy we just see things different. Why, then, are we all the time making things to be unhappy?
I am not saying I am the happiest person in the world, because I am not. I am not even saying I am happy or nice at all whatsoever. But, I realize of that and, as they used to say, realizing is just the first step. I realize we should just leave unhappiness in the past and look ahead for cheering smiles.
It is hard, though. Especially when you are so miserable. You feel so miserable that don't even want to wake up. It is hard.
But, we have to. We have to keep going in our lives. Keep dreaming and keep doing. And keep forgiving.
Once I learnt that job problems are not to be taken personally. If your boss things you are a very bad whatever-you-do, perhaps it is true, but you can always improve it and, at the end of the shift, go with your boss to have a couple of pints while you laugh on how bad you are...
I am saying that because I am living a bit of problems at work. Two of my colleagues are having problems and arguing all the time. It is annoying and it has taken to a point that I JUST COULDN'T CARE LESS. It is not my business; I have learned that if I try to help them I will end up paying for my nosiness...
Anyway... They cry and all those things... just because they cannot stop a second and listen to what they say and what the other says. If they did so, their souls would wide open and really start crying for a reason.
Or this is what I think, anyway.

1 comment:

coque said...

nice blog, nice ideas :P
i tried to make mine both in english and spanish, but it's too much work for me xD