Saturday 3 February 2007

Start

So it happens to be true, actually.

Not long ago, a new spot for Volkswagen Polo aired in Spain (you can see it at the bottom). It talks about Kyle McDonald, who swapped one red paperclip for a house (many trades in between). There is a contest to find the most original trade proposal, rewarded by an actual Polo.
I find it very very interesting how society is sometimes. There are those who swap something that costs 8 for something that costs 10 or the actual 10. And there are those who do the other way around.

I guess there will be hundreds of initial trades or completed trades on the net, by now. But, hey, isn't this blogging thing about sharing what impressed us, and of taking this from here, that from there, blending it together and posting it?

So, I am willing to trade the Natural History Museum T-Rex teddy on the photo. I don't have a challenge, I don't know what I want to get. I just want to trade it for something else bigger or better.
[Other teddies available, just ask.]

E-mail me if you are interested (address on profile).
Hoping to hear from you.



1 comment:

coque said...

this trades are possible because we all value things in different ways.
that's why you can buy second-hand things.

the t-rex is very cute :P

PS. Have you seen the new ad for orange that uses music by sufjan?